- The product has passed the BS EN 1276:2009 test , which is proved to be 99.9% effective against common germs.
- Use of 75% premium medical grade ethanol.
- Infused with Eucalyptus essential oil from France which has natural antiseptic properties and a revitalizing scent.
- Use of humectant PPG-10 which is made of natural and sustainable raw materials to reduce the irritation from ethanol and provide a moisturizing feel.
- Multi-purpose and easy-to-carry. Safe for sanitizing both hands and surfaces (e.g. personal items, desk, seat, toilet seat).
- Directions for use: Directly spray onto surfaces to be sanitized (e.g. hands, personal items, desk, seat, toilet seat) and wait until it completely dries. DO NOT USE on or near any hot objects, fire, static electricity and electrical appliances.
Warnings: For external use only. Highly flammable. Keep away from flame and keep out of reach of children. Store under 30℃. In case of eye contact, rinse immediately with water. Discontinue use if skin irritation occurs. If condition persists or swallowed, seek medical help immediately.
Volume: 50ml / bottle
The brand mission of EUCA is to enhance people’s well-being and quality of life by providing superb sanitizing products. The brand name EUCA is inspired by Eucalyptus， which produces an essential oil with natural anti-microbial, antiseptic and anti-oxidant properties, while giving off a unique scent that is revitalizing and calming.
│Founded in Hong Kong, Made in Hong Kong│
The production site located in Hong Kong meets the stringent ISO 22716 and FDA GMPC standards and products are manufactured in ISO Class 100,000 clean room.
│Rigorous Product Testing│
EUCA products passed the European Standard Chemical Disinfectants Bactericidal Activity Testing (EN 1276:2009), and are proven to have 99.9% antibacterial efficacy towards common bacteria, such as Escherichia coli, Staphylococcus aureus, Pseudomonas aeruginosa, and Enterococcus haiei.
EUCA alcohol-based products are made of medical grade ethanol imported from UK which meets the British and European standards to ensure its safety level
Use of natural Eucalyptus essential oil that is imported from a century-old French natural essential oil company
Use of plant-derived humectant PPG-10 that is made from natural and renewable resources. It is safe to use, can reduce the irritation caused by alcohol and leaves a nourishing and non-grease touch
75% ethanol, humectant PPG-10, French Eucalyptus oil