1. Fluorecare SARS-Cov-2 Antigen Test Kit (X 10) (HK$350)
2. GERMAGIC PROSHIELD Disinfectant Deodorizer 30D - 50ML (X 5) (HK$425)
3. MASKfolio S/L (X2) (HK$120-140) *(Please select MASKfolio L or S, the style will be offered randomly)
*The style of MASKfolio will be offered on a random basis according to the selected size, and are non-refundable nor exchanged
Fluorecare SARS-Cov-2 Antigen Test Kit (X 10)：
- Detects the following COVID-19 variants: Alpha, Beta, Gamma, Delta, Omicron
- Traditional Chinese packaging with traditional Chinese instructions
- Nasal swab test
- Get results in 15 minutes
- With 92.93% sensitivity and 100% specificity
- (CE 1434) EC Certificate No. 1434-IVDD -491/2021
- German DAKKS Certificate No. Q5 109172 0001
- Specifications: 1 sterile nasal swab, 1 tester (including desiccant), 1 instruction manual, 1 prefilled sample processing tube
- Made in China
- Note: Supplied for Hong Kong consumers, with Chinese packaging and instructions
— Instructions —
How to Perform the Nasal Swab Test
- Disinfect your hands with sanitizer after washing your hands
- Clean the platform on which the test will be performed. Before testing, read the operating instructions carefully and bring the test kit and samples to room temperature (20-25°C) before use. The test should be carried out at a temperature of 20~25°C. If the kit was stored in the freezer, allow it to stay at room temperature (20-25°C) for 5 minutes before testing
1. Unscrew the cap of the sample processing tube and remove the inner blue stopper. The purpose of the blue stopper is to prevent product leakage during shipping, so the blue stopper should be removed before use! Insert the treatment tube into the hole in the box, or use another item to hold the treatment tube in place.
2. Tear open the foil pouch, remove the test card, and use it as soon as possible within 1 hour.
3. Collect the sample.
4. Place the swab sample into the tube. Break the swab at the swab node and leave the bottom half in the treatment tube and close the lid.
5. Squeeze the swab 10 times in the tube. Then wait 5 minutes for the sample to react. Unscrew the terminals on the top of the lid. If it is not unscrewed and the blue stopper inside the sample processing tube is not removed, the liquid will not drip!
Make sure to only drop two drops (approximately 60 μL) of the treated sample solution on the part of the tester marked with an "S." Adding too much or too little of the treated sample solution may result in invalid test results. After adding the sample, place the cap, cap tip, and blue stopper back into the processing tube and dispose of it as contamination.
6. The tester must be stored at room temperature for 15 minutes as the results are observed; results observed after 20 minutes are considered invalid
HKUST-CIL Joint Laboratory local innovation: GERMAGIC Smart Antimicrobial Microcapsules
30 Days kills 99.9% of Virus, Bacteria and Fungi
Effective to eliminate Coronavirus (COVID-19) and Remove Odors
GERMAGIC uses microcapsules formed by antimicrobial polymer to enhance the coating’s contact killing and release killing abilities to kills 99.9%* of bacteria, viruses and fungi, stay active for up to 30 days.
- Non-toxin, Non-alcohol formulation. With highly purified water, safe for skin
- Combines germicidal thyme essential oil, instantly removes odors and long-lasting antimicrobial protection.
- Can be sprayed on the surface of objects (shoes & socks, carpets, furniture, curtain, toilets, rubbish bins and cars…)
- Tested by skin safety, acute inhalation safety and acute oral toxicity safety
- Recommend pre-cleaning the area of application so that our coating can firmly attach onto the desired area instead of debris laying on top of the area.
- Spray directly at least 15-20cm away.
- Spray 3-5 times on surface until covered with mist.
- Leave it to dry naturally
- To ensure adequate protection, reapply adequate protection, reapply spray process every 30 days and immediately after cleansing.
- Use water for daily cleaning after spray and avoid using alcohol or detergents
Looking for a way to safely store your mask while you eat?
The MASKfolio by PAPERY is a reusable mask folio for temporary mask storage. Washable kraft paper is free of harmful substances, and FSC and OEKO-TEX certified. This material makes the MASKfolio light, water resistant, durable, and reusable so that we no longer rely on plastic products! One-stop personalization service for you to create your own stylish MASKfolio.
MASKfolio L : 11 X 21cm
MASKfolio S: 11 X 10.5cm