PAPERY has teamed up with the talented local artist Aka C to create a captivating collection of sustainable fashion and lifestyle products. This collaboration aims to infuse a touch of magic and optimism into our daily lives. Aka C's intricate illustrations breathe life and depth into the enchanting character, Aza, while the stunning artwork sparks a spiritual conversation. By selecting Aka C's timeless pieces and blending them with PAPERY's minimalist style, this collection seamlessly integrates art into our everyday routines.
Let Aza, the delightful elf, accompany you through the highs and lows of life, allowing you to discover profound insights in the ordinary and embark on a journey filled with hope.
- Three-piece set of spoon, chopsticks, and fork
- Made with natural chaff fiber, more easily degradable than full plastic materials
- With bamboo fiber, lightweight and durable
- -20°C to 100°C, cold and heat-resistant
- Free of heavy metals, making it a premium and safe choice for use
- Minimalistic and portable storage box design
About Aka C...
Aka C is known as an ink pen artist. With her love for arts and design, she began doodling with an ink pen back in 2010s to express her creativity and to destress. Over the years, she has developed her unique and captivating style of ink pen drawing through imaginative creatures and an original elf fairy character called Aza, to express inspiring stories and philosophies about life.
In 2018, Aka held her first charity solo exhibition - “HER”, which is about womanhood and female identity within contemporary society, with all the sale proceeds benefiting the Hong Kong Federation of Women's Centre Relief and Support Fund. And in May of 2023, she held a very successful new art exhibition called, “ The Origins of Aza” in Sheung Wan, Hong Kong, depicting the healing power of storytelling through her original character of Aza.
Discover more: www.instagram.com/akacartstudio
- This tableware is not suitable for children under six years old. Please use it under adult supervision.
- This product is made from natural chaff fiber, so the appearance of each product may vary, which is not a quality issue.
- When unpacking the product, there may be a unique smell, which is normal and will fade over time.
- Please use a neutral detergent for cleaning, and rinse thoroughly with clean water. During the cleaning process, use a non-abrasive sponge to avoid scratching.
- Do not use a dishwasher, boil for sterilization, dryer, or high-temperature sterilization to avoid product damage.
- After cleaning, dry with a soft cloth or air dry.
- The smell and color of this product may change depending on the ingredients placed in it.
- Do not place it near open flames or high-temperature environments to avoid deformation or damage to the product.
- This product is not suitable for microwave or oven use.