- Detects the following COVID-19 variants: Alpha, Beta, Gamma, Delta, Omicron
- Traditional Chinese packaging with traditional Chinese instructions
- Nasal swab test
- Get results in 15 minutes
- With 92.93% sensitivity and 100% specificity
- (CE 1434) EC Certificate No. 1434-IVDD -491/2021
- German DAKKS Certificate No. Q5 109172 0001
- Specifications: 1 sterile nasal swab, 1 tester (including desiccant), 1 instruction manual, 1 prefilled sample processing tube
- Made in China
- Note: Supplied for Hong Kong consumers, with Chinese packaging and instructions
— Instructions —
How to Perform the Nasal Swab Test
- Disinfect your hands with sanitizer after washing your hands
- Clean the platform on which the test will be performed. Before testing, read the operating instructions carefully and bring the test kit and samples to room temperature (20-25°C) before use. The test should be carried out at a temperature of 20~25°C. If the kit was stored in the freezer, allow it to stay at room temperature (20-25°C) for 5 minutes before testing
1. Unscrew the cap of the sample processing tube and remove the inner blue stopper. The purpose of the blue stopper is to prevent product leakage during shipping, so the blue stopper should be removed before use! Insert the treatment tube into the hole in the box, or use another item to hold the treatment tube in place.
2. Tear open the foil pouch, remove the test card, and use it as soon as possible within 1 hour.
3. Collect the sample.
4. Place the swab sample into the tube. Break the swab at the swab node and leave the bottom half in the treatment tube and close the lid.
5. Squeeze the swab 10 times in the tube. Then wait 5 minutes for the sample to react. Unscrew the terminals on the top of the lid. If it is not unscrewed and the blue stopper inside the sample processing tube is not removed, the liquid will not drip!
Make sure to only drop two drops (approximately 60 μL) of the treated sample solution on the part of the tester marked with an "S." Adding too much or too little of the treated sample solution may result in invalid test results. After adding the sample, place the cap, cap tip, and blue stopper back into the processing tube and dispose of it as contamination.
6. The tester must be stored at room temperature for 15 minutes as the results are observed; results observed after 20 minutes are considered invalid